1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She's all mine!

arthurfuxake Nov 16, 2005

1. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

My new car(second hand really, but new to me) arrived yesterday. Moro Blue A4 2.5TDi Quattro Sport Tip with all the toys. Heated Buffalino leather, nav+, tv, colour dis, auto lights and mirror, int light pack, chrome window surrounds, ali inlays. Big difference from my 1.9TDi SE. Car feels taught, restrained like a rotweiler on a leash. Bumpy roads are a bit harsh, but the cornering is superb. A bit thirstier than the 1.9, but I have been testing it. Tiptronic is better than I expected, I was a bit hesitant, but it is good, especially in bumper to bumper traffic.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

2. gizze

gizze Member

Diesel and auto are just perfect, once you have had one you can't go back.

Did you have manual or multi on your 1.9tdi??

3. arthurfuxake

arthurfuxake Controversial & Contradictive

5 Spd Manual on the 1.9.
    I've aranged with Craigyb to swap over the nav+ to a dvd nav with bluetooth next week.