Shell V Power - Valentines Day PROMOTION

Only brimmed it yesterday didnt i lol :/

Feeling the love guys....luckily im due a fill up tomorrow

Decisionsm, decisions nice slap up meal with the missus or cheap V power???

LOL...totally agree N8!!

Out of interest, what are prices like in your areas?

In Brum, the cheapest I have found it recently is 139.9

Good effort there nilz. Will have to fill up and have a good run as going London on Friday!

LOL...totally agree N8!!

Out of interest, what are prices like in your areas?

In Brum, the cheapest I have found it recently is 139.9

Thanks for the post nilz! Rav just text me aswel saying this! Just filled up at sheffield V-power @ 135.9!

Last edited:
Still 12p cheaper at Tesco if you buy some food as well :)
I was using vpower and getting the card stamped etc, after the first quarter i think i had bought 500ltr and they gave a £5 back :)...1p a lt and they charge 5p ltr extra for it.......lol..what a rip off.
Tesco all the way now

Just as good. My S3 loves it on stg1. Most of the nonsense about Shell is hype. You always pay more for heavily advertised brand names but it dosnt make it better fuel.
You can bang on about additives etc but TBH if the lack of additives effects my engine in the life time i own it i will be ****** amazed given old bangers in the 1960s and 70s would do 100k miles on 2 star :) dont forget these engines are designed to run on these fuels and Tesco 99 is probably one of the best fuels in the world if you dont believe me go and look up the stuff they get in southern Europe or the USA... V. Power is a fantastic bit of marketing just like most brand names. Remember people pay £20k for a Rolex that is probably not as accurate as a £20 digital and think they get a bargain too ;-)