1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shell cards again......

Rev-head Jun 19, 2005

1. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Right all i need is Audi 4.2 and the Lotus has any body got one of these ??.............

2. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The Audi is easy, but the Lotus is the winning card. If you get the Lotus I'll go halves with you in exchange for the Audi!

3. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    The Audi is easy, but the Lotus is the winning card. If you get the Lotus I'll go halves with you in exchange for the Audi!

[/ QUOTE ]

Deal but what part of the car you want the front or the back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

Am i not right in saying that there is only SIX lotus cards in the whole of europe??????

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Something like that Fallmonk, and probably a few have been binned by people not knowing their worth. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

I believe the last 6 lotus cards will not be released and distributed until the last week of the competition from what i've heard. Probably got about as much chance of winning the lottery!

7. fallmonk

fallmonk Turbo Sport

[ QUOTE ]
    I believe the last 6 lotus cards will not be released and distributed until the last week of the competition from what i've heard. Probably got about as much chance of winning the lottery!

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesnt that sound like a good marketing ploy!!!!!
    dont realise them to the public till the last week , when a lot of people will have the vast majority of them waiting for that last card! people will buy the petrol even if they dont need it!

8. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Exactly you think they are really gonna do this for free......the extra revenue from people around the country putting optimax in to win a car will pay for a 60k car ten fold!

9. RAPS3

RAPS3 Well-Known Member

Luckily my friendly nightshift worker at the local shell garage doesnt mind parting with a slack handful of packets everytime I visit. If you had to wait until you filled up it would take me a eternity to get anywhere near all of the cards.

10. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Well it does say "no purchase necessary"

11. amb276s3

amb276s3 bird spotter

Unwanted;

Audi A8 4.2
    Mazda RX8
    Range Rover 4.4 se
    Evo 8 mr fq-400
    TVR 350
    Lexus rxse-l