She has arrvived....Long wait to March 1st

Yeh, but it's lovely and noticeable. The car thieves will appreciate that.
I hope they don't.
Keep it out of sight at home.

Ye ye lol. It looks really nice, especially inside. Will take more pics this Saturday when I take the girlfriend.

David

:yellowrs4:

Thats really nice mate, where abouts in Manchester you from? sent u an add on FB ha

I am not going to reveal that info unfortunately. Not that I dont trust you lol. You never know. I'l ad you though mate.

Dave

I hope it is not going to be outside for 6 weeks of winter weather!!

That looks tasty - Colour looks good - something diff to all the usual black and silvers on road !

I'll keep an eye out for ya - dont think you'l be to hard to spot if i do see you around lol

Out of interest Dave - when did you place the order, when did you get a confirmed build date after you placed the order etc.

I ordered mine mid December and am waiting for a build date. I'm expecting a delivery end of Feb for a March registration.

Ordered Late OCT. Specified March delivery. You will get yours just about for March too.

The interior is cool, more pics to come on Saturday.

David

Dave & his car colours, another shocker, lol, nice car but the colour as someone else said would drive me nuts, I preferred your nice orange one, lovely bright colour which I would even buy myself I think

Ye i know. Is very nice though, needs the black windows and a good clean.

Do like the orange but Imola is as good. Orange never looked its best dirty tbh

Dave & his car colours, another shocker, lol

Great post ! Genuinely laughed out loud at that. Good on you Dave for going for the oddball colours though. I used to own a Midnight Blue Corrado VR6 - but only because I didn't have the guts to go for the yellow which I really wanted.

I always liked orange & reminds me when I had an orange pair of converse I had at school many years ago, (yeah I know whats a pair of boots & car got to do with eachother) its a vibrant happy colour aswell, so lets find that orange S3 now, brb :undwech: