1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sharkfin ariel

raymie Sep 20, 2006

1. raymie

raymie 6 pot AP

wat do u think of this ariel? on fleebay for 23 quid apparently they r the ones saab use, just bought one

[​IMG]

2. Peloton

Peloton Member

I had one on mine, albeit a different one but took it off in the end. It would look good from certain angles but there were some that it looked hideous from. Now it's sitting redundant in a corner of my garage. I've now changed it to this and it looks loads better:
    [​IMG]
    BTW, it doesn't glow,:no: that's just a shine off the security light. :haha:

3. raymie

raymie 6 pot AP

opinions please, colour code or not???

4. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

Where'd you get that ariel from Peloton

5. Peloton

Peloton Member

Got it from fleabay.
    Real quick delivery too. Only a couple of days to arrive. :applaus:

6. DIPS_A4

DIPS_A4 SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)

raymie id colour code it imo

7. raymie

raymie 6 pot AP

thinking that myself not to sure tho :think:

8. DIPS_A4

DIPS_A4 SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)

when u recive it put it on if it dont look good colour code it. Or take a pic of it and put it in photoshop or something similar 2 it and colour it see what it would look like.
    by the way your looks cool love the yellow!

9. raymie

raymie 6 pot AP

thanks pal, goin to put some new pics on my gallery soon as the car hasnt been cleaned in a good while, polish her up, also waiting on my german style plates too :o.k:

10. Peloton

Peloton Member

Nice one! I love mine. I've had many a comment from people thinking it's an import. Did you get the Audi Ingolstad surround too?

11. raymie

raymie 6 pot AP

no mate didnt c it, can i order them from the uk somwhere, any sites? cheers

12. raymie

raymie 6 pot AP

put the ariel on this morn, dirrerent connections so had to go to a car hi-fi shop and get a connector lead, reception seems good

[​IMG]

13. Peloton

Peloton Member

I have to admit, it does look better than the one I had on mine. I think it would look better keeping it black too as you're rails are black.:yes:

14. raymie

raymie 6 pot AP

yeah i will keep it black, reception is **** when driving, i dont use the radio a lot anyways