sharkfin ariel

raymie

6 pot AP
Reaction score
wat do u think of this ariel? on fleebay for 23 quid apparently they r the ones saab use, just bought one

fc_2.jpg

I had one on mine, albeit a different one but took it off in the end. It would look good from certain angles but there were some that it looked hideous from. Now it's sitting redundant in a corner of my garage. I've now changed it to this and it looks loads better:
tweety.jpg

BTW, it doesn't glow,:no: that's just a shine off the security light. :haha:

Got it from fleabay.
Real quick delivery too. Only a couple of days to arrive. :applaus:

when u recive it put it on if it dont look good colour code it. Or take a pic of it and put it in photoshop or something similar 2 it and colour it see what it would look like.
by the way your looks cool love the yellow!

DIPS_A4 said:
when u recive it put it on if it dont look good colour code it. Or take a pic of it and put it in photoshop or something similar 2 it and colour it see what it would look like.
by the way your looks cool love the yellow!

thanks pal, goin to put some new pics on my gallery soon as the car hasnt been cleaned in a good while, polish her up, also waiting on my german style plates too :o.k:

raymie said:
also waiting on my german style plates too :o.k:
Nice one! I love mine. I've had many a comment from people thinking it's an import. Did you get the Audi Ingolstad surround too?

Peloton said:
Nice one! I love mine. I've had many a comment from people thinking it's an import. Did you get the Audi Ingolstad surround too?

no mate didnt c it, can i order them from the uk somwhere, any sites? cheers

put the ariel on this morn, dirrerent connections so had to go to a car hi-fi shop and get a connector lead, reception seems good

DSC00382.jpg

I have to admit, it does look better than the one I had on mine. I think it would look better keeping it black too as you're rails are black.:yes:

yeah i will keep it black, reception is crap when driving, i dont use the radio a lot anyways