Shark Performance S3

Sock

Shark in a Goldfishes clothing
Reaction score
Been up to Shark Performance today after being invited by N8.

I like to try new things when possible and have been chatting with N8 about a Shark Stage 1 map as they are local to me and he obviously rates them.

I've had bluefin on for a bit which was OK, a noticeable improvement but still not enough ( is it ever? )

So I went up to have a look round and speak to some people who have had work done by them.

There were lots of nice cars up there and the people were nice and friendly and had only good things to say about the guys at Shark which put me at ease and convinced me I had made the right choice. I was originally booked in on Thursday but lucky for me ben said he was able to squeeze me in so of course I dived at the chance.

On a personal note one of the highlights of the day was when Jules pulled up in his RS4 as they are my all time favourite car, then when he got out and the air suspension dropped it to the floor I could of 'let go' in my pants there and then! jules, if your reading mate I love your car! :wub: ( wish I had plucked up the courage to ask you to take me out in it lol )

Anyway, I wanted the STS box too so Ben copied the file from my car, then uploaded that and the 'Performance Map' as it's called on to the box and myself and N8 went outside to upload it, then we pulled out nice and easy to let the car warm up.

First impressions were good as I could already tell there was more pull from lower down which I mentioned to N8. As we were in town I didn't go above 4k revs but then as we headed out the road opened up to a dual carriage way so I announce "right, I'm going for it"! and put my boot down.

What I remember next is both me and N8 bursting out laughing and a big grin appearing on my face :)

The pull was awsome and the acceleration immense. The extra 'madness' I was longing for was there yet it still had the smoothness through to the rev limiter. The difference met with my expectations and then some!

When we pulled back into the yard I had a huge grin on my face :) and then had the thought of 'if this is what it's like straight away, whats it going to be like when it's settled'?? :cool:

So I am very pleased with the map and have had a good day out.

Big thanks to N8, and Ben and his team :beerchug:

PS, that bird with the red hair had great tits! :hubbahubba:

PPS, Jules, Did i mention I love your car? lol

Reactions: Paullie and N8
Lol I didn't get any pics , maybe N8 can get one?

(preferably with said tits out?) :)

Hey guys plz be respectful of the fact there are ladies on this forum!

Hmm, theres a whole thread about peoples Mrs on here?

Forgot to put: N8's car is epic!

The wheels are Awsome and the interior is very special! A lot of effort put into that motor and he's done a fantastic job!

Lets leave Cheryl alone and get back on topic!

Dave,

Thankyou you very much for coming over yesterday, it was a real pleasure to meet you. Your a great chap and the car is looking great. The software really is perfect isn't it. Your car was flipping rapid wasn't it when we went out!

Anyway glad you enjoyed it, it'll be even more epic @ Stage 2, maybe ready for next year ey! :wub:

Lol yes mate

If I haven't bankrupted myself by then lol

Lets leave Cheryl alone and get back on topic!

Boo hiss!

:sign_unfair::sign_pics:

:whistle2:

:laugh:

Very chivalrous of you N8, glad to hear the cars going well too.

I'm yet to hear a glowing reference on a Superchip remap, seems that they were put together to manage the 8P clutch!

Lol it's true

I've only experience a few different maps in my time from various places so can't give a really in depth comparison but I am very pleased that I went with Shark and would recommend them to anyone :)

Plus I got £150 off lol :)

Thanks to all who came to the open day :happy:

Was great to see such a good turn out, and a great day had all round!:arco:

Cheryl
Shark Performance

It's easy over the net,

I will be all shy next time I'm at Shark lol

Can I point out that the rest of Cheryl is just as lovely and my first comment was only based on my initial first impression :hubbahubba:

Can I point out that the rest of Cheryl is just as lovely and my first comment was only based on my initial first impression :hubbahubba:

Funnily enough, I'd imagined there may be more to her than prime rack ;-)

No back peddling!

Last edited:
That's 2 reasons to go to Shark !

I should get discount for promotional reasons!

For those interested I am booked in this coming Tuesday for a run on the Dyno so will post figures up after :)

Hi sorry to hijack this thread but i sent away my standard map to shark on monday and ive still not heard anything back, i e-mailed ben this morning but im guessing you guys are busy at the moment what with the move to the new premises and all.

P.s. It was Cheryl i spoke to on the phone when i originally ordered my map and sts and she was a great help, even when my stupid phone cut out on her mid way through lol

Been back to shark today for a blast on the Dyno, Got 306 bhp with 314 lb torque ( converted from NM ) which for a stage one I'm very pleased with

57a33f66.jpg

Would love to see those figures before and after and with/without CAI :)

I bet they could get more as this was just the load on map so to speak, Ben obviously knows his stuff and the map has transformed the car :)