1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shark Performance In Newcastle

Discussion in 'North East' started by Brodster, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Brodster

Brodster Shark Performance In Scotland Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Jun 3, 2013]
    Hi guys just thought I would pop this post in here. Me and Mrs B are popping down to Newcastle next Wednesday as she has afew interviews to sit in on. I was contemplating bringing my remapping gear down with me as I have had afew customers from Newcastle come to me for remapping. If anyone is after a Shark Remap then get in touch. I might be able to squeeze about 2-3 remaps in. Cheers
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. Brodster

[Jun 11, 2013]
    Someone was going to get their pride and joy remapped but due to other comittments hes had to cancel for now so I am still going down to Newcastle so if anyone is after a remap then ring me - 07837 9549862. I will be down there for afew hours util Mrs B. is finished so call if you want one.
  4. T3nnant

T3nnant Active Member

[Jun 11, 2013]
    What time are you around to mate? and how much would you be offering your serivces for?
  5. Brodster

[Jun 11, 2013]
    PM sent
  6. Brodster

[Jun 11, 2013]
    Just found out its Newcastle airport were going to if that suits anyone
  7. Brodster

[Jun 14, 2013]
    Right then peeps.....trying to arrange with a possible 4 people Wednesday as being the next date Im popping down to Newcastle to do a remap clinic. If you missed out the last time then now is your chance so it will be on a 1st come 1st served basis so thems that pay beforehand gets the goods. PM if interested.
  8. Brodster

[Jun 18, 2013]
    2 guys have confirmed for tomorrows remaps..........can do another one if anyone is interested. Will also be taking VCDS so if tweaks are needed then great.