Shall i refurbish my alloys or go for newer ones????

matty18T

Reaction score
I'm thinking of refurbishing my alloys or selling them.... Either a bright silver or a grey ish colour or just complete new ones What to do??????
Any ideas??View attachment 14427 My audi 2

Personally i dont like that style off wheel unless you have some nice stoppers behind them with them being 5 spoke, imo id get new ones and throw your old ones on ebay, BBS CH or LM reps or get some B6 S4 ones obviously people have different opinions when it come to alloys so it depends on what your happy with at the end of the day !!

I'm inclined to agree with Bradderz. Difficult to clean anyway. I think the B5 look the dog's danglies in Gallardo alloys. That would be my choice.

Cheers for the input I may look at sticking them on ebay then .I got them off a mate who was just getting rid and I only just got the audi so they were a step up from the 15s it had on it . Ive always liked the LMs etc I will have to do some photoshop to see what suits it. Cause I wanna try and keep the look upto date if I can

Do you work in rugeley?
If not your cars got a double

I'd get them refurbed they look good

Are they RH wheels? Look nice. Only replace them if your going to get some decent replacements. Plus it's nice that they are a bit different to the norm.

Not my choice, but suit the car, make it look different from the norm LMs/CHs/S4 wheels.

Your car, your money

Not sure if they are RH rims and yes olds_kool i do mate i see your beast everyday and try too catch you for a chat but i just seen you fly in and out..haha . They are different and your right only replace with better i think im just to picky and cant decide. i was thinking of having them a grey just to change it up a bit but not sure.