Shaky Clutch?????

Add7

Reaction score
When i pull away it seems like the clutch shakes a little, does this happen to anyone else?

I read somwhere on here that someone said they did (might be Coincidence) and its because its a paddle clutch?

Dunno what that is so thought id ask???

Cheers

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

forgot to mention.

doesn't do it when the revs are higher?

So i suppose your gonna say, " well then keep reving higher"

lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

hi just replying to your question about shacky clutch. my bro had a 1.8t on a t reg it had a shudder from the clutch when setting off it eventualy kicked its boots in about 5000 miles later it turned out to be an un-even flywheel....main dealer charged £800

not trying to worry u but get it looked at

Mine shudders virtually every time after I set off from a cold start.. only does it once though.. Its due for the 40,000 mile service in 2K so I'll get it looked at then.

No problem Rich, here goes

77523-Clutch%20costs.JPG

The labour was £700 but that included:-
the clutch change
the cambelt and tensioner changed
the adjustable rear tie bars to be fitted
then new front arm bushes to be fitted
then my samco hoses fitted

So it wasnt that bad really for the labour.

I then had to get the 4 wheel alignment done (which is another story /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif ) which was £80.

I had a good blow out that week, as I fitted my Brembo 4 pots that week also. Lets just say I wasnt flavour of the month with the missus. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

But got round it by buying her a new motor. That soon shut her up.