shakey wheels and vibrating gas pedal

tanav

Reaction score
Hi to everyone first time here so hopeing some one can help.
I have an audi a4 oct 2004 multitronic gearbox. I have noticed that the front wheels feel like there is a wobble somewhere i have had all suspension checked and replaced also the steering feels very light and uncontrolable. Have had the car checked by two different audi dealers one has said further investigastion is required nothing wrong with suspension the other says nothing wrong full stop. That is not right there is also a vibration coming through the accelerter pedal and can feel the bumps in the road through it. I am hopeing someone can help because im at my wits end with it, it is so annoying to drive i dont drive it any longer i take the wifes corsa!!!!!!! That is how annoying it is that i would rather drive a vauvhall than my audi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome

so your motors been to 2 audi dealerships, so obviously all bushes suspension has been checked and passed as ok, other stuff I would look into are... first the cheapest, are your wheels balanced ok? (could be buckled wheel/s) are the tyres ok? you havnt hit a curb at speed and put a bleb init/them? does the vibration your getting get worse under braking? has the car been involved in a bump before you got it? is there any noises along with the vibration?

X2 what Marka4tdi said