1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sevice histroy book replacment?

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by FumaS3, Apr 25, 2009.

1. FumaS3

FumaS3 Member

[Apr 25, 2009]
    hi again guys thanks for all the help so far.

right here is how it goes the guy i bought my S3 from had it serviced and remaped AMD tech in thorruck essex. the problem was they lost the sevice history book so i only had page's of the recipts from the service's ect that was dont there and no matter how much i phoned them and hastled them they couldnt find the servic book which realy anoyed me tbh

my question is can i get a replacemnt and if i can how do i get all the pervious stuff reprinted in it im due the big service (76k) and want to get this done by these 2 chaps that come out to your door step and would prefer to get this befor if possable

thank you
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. Essflee

Essflee Well-Known Member

[Apr 26, 2009]
    Not happy about that...has the car always been serviced at AmD ? Or was it at an Audi dealer before, if so Audi should be able to get you a book and look up on the computer what work and when it was carried out on your car, if the car hasn't been serviced at a dealer then I don't think there's a lot you can do...
  4. FumaS3

FumaS3 Member

[Apr 27, 2009]
    i belive the car was service at reading audi befor and then at essex audi then amd but and this is a big but how much will it cost fort he new book ect.
  5. WildBruce

WildBruce Third Gear

[Apr 27, 2009]
    You need to order a new book form Audi [not sure how you do this, but give a stealer a call] then you need to go round each Audi, and have them fill it out again. If you have the papers, then take em with you, just in case they give you some bull about not being able to find it on their computer, but I would imagine that they will be quite helpful, as they are all looking to retain as many customers as possible at the moment, hence all the service deals for cars under 2.0L
  6. FumaS3

FumaS3 Member

[May 2, 2009]
    thx got the servis book from audi for £17.50 it seems amd must have done all th3e servicing as they can only find 1 1 record of it being service at audi not a bad thing i guess as now only need to go amd to get it all reprinted.

thanks all