sevice 80 days then 0 days

10blazin

HYPERDRIVE NEEDED
Reaction score
hi guy's just need to ask something my car said on the dis it was due a service in 80 days like 2 days ago , but i got in the car today and it says service on the dis whats that about ....

my car needs a service so what kind of prices am i looking at , do i get it done with Audi or a independent garage please help as i haven't a clue on stuff like this never done it before ....

another thing that worried me the other day i had to slam on my brakes and they were terrible really bad i neerly crashed any idea's is why i need a service ???

Blazin do you not know the difference between o and 0 on the keyboard??

The service due date is always further in the future than the mileage due date. For example my car said about 200 days until service but it was due in 50 miles so unless you park it up for 200 days you'll hit the service point.

Basically ignore the date on the service indicator and just look at the mileage.

Blazin do you not know the difference between o and 0 on the keyboard??

The service due date is always further in the future than the mileage due date. For example my car said about 200 days until service but it was due in 50 miles so unless you park it up for 200 days you'll hit the service point.

Basically ignore the date on the service indicator and just look at the mileage.

what o ??
the o just happened , its alive....

thanks for that staz i thought my dis was playing up or something , so i need a sevice now does anyone know how much audi charge ...

Last edited:
what o ??
the o just happened , its alive....

thanks for that staz i thought my dis was playing up or something , so i need a sevice now does anyone know how much audi charge ...

Mate I am dishing you a :eiertritt:. There is a sticky thread on this on the 8P front page. :p

oh thanks mate im so tired i just got back from 3 hours at the gym , which by the way turn's me into a complete gonk .... thanks mate :salute:

Mine's on 90-odd days and 200 miles atm, wonder what sort of driving you have to do to get the time to run out before the mileage?

I'm going for it....

I'm now a homeworker, so unless I'm out on a "long trip", the car stays unused in the garage.
Next service is due in 9 months or 2500 miles....

Now there's no way that I'll make it to next March, but we'll see how long we can stretch it....

My only plans are for two return trips to Bristol (450 miles each) between now and September.....

For the rest of the time we'll use my wife's car which is on fixed 12 month/10,000mile servicing and has only done 5000 miles in its first 9 months....

:)