Servicing Cost and Part Codes

Platinum70

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered or seems uninteresting to most but I need clarification and the dealers just seem to bulls**t.

My first service at 10,000 miles (inspection service) cost £58.52 plus oil which I supplied. They also checked the brakes.

Next service at 20,000 cost £172.78 and again I supplied the oil. They also changed an element (pollen filter I guess). This service was at a different dealer.

Just had 30,000 mile service at same dealer as 20,000 mile and price marginally higher.. Also they have used a different oil filter from the first two services, and its twice the price as the other two.

Have I been ripped off or are these fairly normal dealer prices? Also does the oil filter being different matter. First two were Audi part no. 06A115561B and the one today is 068115561F.

I know this sounds trivial but I can't ring them until Monday and thought I would ask you guys first.

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Have I been ripped off or are these fairly normal dealer prices? Also does the oil filter being different matter. First two were Audi part no. 06A115561B and the one today is 068115561F.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've checked with Audi on this and you can use BOTH filters. - It's either or.............

BUB /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif