1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service price

Discussion in 'Awesome GTI' started by gkf9, Sep 20, 2007.

1. gkf9

gkf9 Member

[Sep 20, 2007]
    Hi Sarah

Can you give me a rough price for a 4th AVS service, last one was done wi Audi and they did comment that it would be due a brake fluid change and new pads at the front and maybe new discs so could you give me a price for that also?, Can you also tell me what gets done as i only have a duplicate service book? thanks alot.

my car is a 100bh audi a4 1.9 tdi sport
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 19, 2014]

3. AwesomeSarah

AwesomeSarah Member

[Sep 20, 2007]
    Hi
    The 4th service should be a full service
    Variable service too
    So the price would be £200.00 + VAT for the full service
    This includes oil filter , oil , fuel filer , air filter , lights , levels , full check over of the car , lube and full diagnostics check
    The brake fluid would be £59.00 + VAT
    To replace front discs and pads the labour would be £45.00 + VAT then there is a choice of brake discs and pads that we can do
    Would you be looking at uprated at all?
    Sarah
  4. gkf9

gkf9 Member

[Sep 20, 2007]
    Not sure about uprating disc,pads etc..is there alot of difference in price from
    the standard parts to say something middle of the road? Can you give me some idea of the price differences? Sorry to be a pain but not had the car
    long so am abit of a noob in the Audi world!

Thanks
  5. gkf9

gkf9 Member

[Sep 21, 2007]
    Not sure about uprating disc,pads etc..is there alot of difference in price from
    the standard parts to say something middle of the road? Can you give me some idea of the price differences? Sorry to be a pain but not had the car
    long so am abit of a noob in the Audi world!

Thanks
  6. AwesomeSarah

AwesomeSarah Member

[Sep 22, 2007]
    Hi
    Not a problem
    The ZeroSixty are the ones that I would reccomend if you are looking for something middle of the road
    Would have to check the size of the front discs but if they are the 288`s they are £109.42 + VAT for the pair
    http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/zerosixty/zs_audi.html
    As for standard , I will be in touch Monday with the standard prices , but say approx £35.00 - £40.00 + VAT each but I will check
    Hope that helps
    Sarah
  7. gkf9

gkf9 Member

[Sep 22, 2007]
    ok thanks again..just a few more questions...what pads would you recommend wi the zerosixtys (anything better than standard will do me) and how much?

Also would i need to put the zerosixtys disc etc all round or could i get away wi just putting them on the front and standard on the back, thats if i need new on the back? Its only for road use, no track etc Just want a bit better braking?

Thanks again for your time much appreciated
  8. AwesomeSarah

AwesomeSarah Member

[Sep 22, 2007]
    Hi Mate
    No worries am finnished in 10 mins so will be quick
    The pads I would say Mintex Extreams for approx £49.00 + VAT
    The only reason to do the rears is to look the same , as these are dimpled and grooved :drool: look sexy , so we call them sexy discs ;)
    They are uprated by the dimples and the grooves as these will help let the gasses escape and keep them cooler
    Hope that helps
    Sarah
  9. gkf9

gkf9 Member

[Sep 22, 2007]
    ok thanks alot Sarah will probs go for the lot and get car serviced at same time..few miles to go yet so will get saving!! Thanks again for your time will get in touch when the time comes.
  10. AwesomeSarah

AwesomeSarah Member

[Sep 24, 2007]
    Hi my dear
    No problem , give us a shout when you are ready
    Sarah