1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

service manual, what do people use

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by ctd, Mar 10, 2013.

1. ctd

ctd Member

[Mar 10, 2013]
    I've got an A4 B7 2.0tdi Avant but i'm looking for a manual so as I can get to know the car better and understand what's going on under it's skin, what are people using and where can I find such a thing, cheers in advance
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 26, 2014]

3. Molnboman

Molnboman Well-Known Member

[Mar 10, 2013]
    Try ebay for starters..if there are some benevolent members out there, they could possibly scan the best bits of theirs and send you them as j pegs....I would offer the service to you but unless you have a good knowledge of Swedish and 2.0t petrol, then it would be as much use to you as a chocolate teapot.

Cheers
    A
  4. mehtaman

mehtaman Member

[Mar 10, 2013]
    As Molnboman said, ebay is a good place to start. I believe ElsaWin and Bentley Publishing will have service manuals but they are not cheap... there are copied ElsaWin dvd's on ebay if you want to take the bootleg route.
  5. ctd

ctd Member

[Mar 10, 2013]
    I've checked out Ebay but your right they can be expensive, I don't mind paying £40/£50 for a manual but they are going for £95 to £145 that's a little rich for me