1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service cost

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by imported_b4rkie, Oct 29, 2005.

1. imported_b4rkie

imported_b4rkie Guest

Hi,

2001 A4 130PD Tdi.

It's coming up for a service - round about the 60k mark. I suspect the cambelt will be done this time.

Any idea how much I can expect to pay for this service? Are we looking at a small mortgage?

Anyone know of any reasonable/reputable alternatives to a genuine Audi workshop in the Portsmouth area?

Cheers

barkie.
  2. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Autotechnik if you can lower yourself to come to Southampton 02380-666200

A dealer will be in the region of £800 including the cambelt change as it's a lot of labour.
    Autotechnik will be about £450 and they use all OEM parts and are a pleasure to deal with.
  3. imported_b4rkie

imported_b4rkie Guest

thanks AndyMac !

I dont mind going to Southampton - im not a Pompey supporter anyway!!!!

:)
  4. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

That's good we might let you in then!
  5. tboy

tboy Member

my A4 TDi 130 SE had it's cambelt done last year. It was just out of warranty, so there was no way I was gonna pay that much for the replacement. I paid £260 with an independant. Depending on whether your car is set to AVS or fixed interval servicing you're looking at a further £150-£250 for the servicing