Service coming up advice or help

jaceyq

Reaction score
Hi my Audi a4 b8 model is 58 reg and about 63k mileage is due for service in few days . Can anyone tell me what is recommended from Audi that is done on this car around this period of mileage or year . Thanks . I know will be the usual oil oil filter pollen filter fuel filter . Is there anything thing else I should look out for or recommended . Belt and pump was change at 43k I think tho . Anyway please let me know thanks

Possibly a brake fluid change and air con re-gas, but these are separate jobs and not part of any service, check your service history as these may have been done by a previous owner, depends how long you've had the car. Think I read somewhere that Audi recommend brake fluid change every two years, hopefully some-one will confirm, or ask Audi dealer.
JG

petrol diesel ?

I had the car from NOV 13till now and I don't drive it as much as I work very close to home so don't put mileage on it . But saying that still needs a service and its 2.0tdi sline

I had the car from NOV 13till now and I don't drive it as much as I work very close to home so don't put mileage on it . But saying that still needs a service and its 2.0tdi sline

Give the service book a check and take it from there mate. On my old A4 b8 2.0 tdi, I had the brake fluid changed for the first time, according to service book, at around 47,000 miles, IMO it made a BIG difference to the braking of the car.
JG