1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Service book stamps

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by Defratos, Apr 20, 2005.

1. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

Hey guys, I just got my car back from it's second service (35,000miles). Audi told me they changed the engine oil, oil filter, Haldex oil, etc etc... But when I come to look at the service book (log) what ever you call it, there's only one service done at 17,000miles (from it's previous owner), and nothing has been written down since then. Shouldn't they have written down that it had it's second service? or did they just charge me £416 for doing jack /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif ???
  2. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

They obviously just forgot to stamp the book, just get them to stamp it next time you're in, it's all stored on computer anyway.
  3. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

yep they've done the same to me, they just forget to stamp the book, you might want to check they updated the computer correctly too, think Audi UK CS can do this for you.
  4. Defratos

Defratos You’re Dethpicable!!

sweet, lol, I was ready to give them a right beatin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif hehe