Seriously Considering....

• Thread starter Pedrödelabongo
  • Start date
That should be S Tronic. At that mileage it should have had a service in the box. That's crucial its done on time (every 38k)

Check the gear shifts are smooth in both auto and manual mode. There is a 'clunk' between 1st and reverse but it shouldn't be excessive if that makes sense. Take up from standstill should be smooth and not jerky

I bought mine last January for a similar price

Had slightly more miles but had tech pack, advanced key, panoramic sunroof and 19's

Depends what features you want but I'd say it's an OK price

The colour is what sells that car

Check the advanced key operation. The door opening and locking on all doors and should be a foot swing to open the boot. I had to get a couple of door sensors changed and the wiring loom for the rear foot sensor (under warranty).

Reactions: scottshere
Check the advanced key operation. The door opening and locking on all doors and should be a foot swing to open the boot. I had to get a couple of door sensors changed and the wiring loom for the rear foot sensor (under warranty).

That boot sensor depends on IF the auto-boot option was kicked

Pre-FL I believe i was an option. My Nov 11 car has the advanced key but not the auto-boot

Thanks lads - I hope to be looking at it tomorrow evening!

Went to look at it - it had been sold.
Two words - snooze, lose!

It did tick all my boxes - A6 Avant, S Line, Quattro, Scuba Blue, low-ish miles.
Leather was a bonus.

If anyone knows of another..................

For whatever reason, it's come back to the dealership (they say the guy got a company car) and I've got first refusal.
I'll be seeing it tomorrow evening and now armed with the above info.
Does the C7 come with a rear luggage blind/dog guard?

Hmmmm, nice enough drive, but only two Audi services up to 27K, car has done 57K.

If there can be no proof of the gearbox service, I'll pass.

sound wise, thou if you call Audi UK they can tell you if there is any more history that may not be in the service book

Those services were obtained by ringing Audi - nothing in the service book at all!