seriously baffling problems

you would pay full gold for a car with a weird engine and a 8mm antiroll bar made of bamboo with BIC pen springs, a 1p steering wheel to save waight and no springs? .
if so i have one for sale

Is it an easy mod to change the steering to a 2p? Simple chop and change and would i need to buy the bracket from the 206?

Yeah mate, although I have heard issues of the 2p affecting the handling, and wouldn't recommend changing it at the same time as dropping tyre pressure. 1 mod at a time and see how it works for you.

great advise ryan, thankyou.
i run 200psi in my tyres, is it safe to reduce to 173??

Yea, 200psi is what the diesel S3's run. 173psi is the optimum for all 200mph petrol S3's with the VTEC engine.

As for carbon wrapping adding weight... Please, I've wrapped my entire car and it now only weighs 1890kg!

Is it an easy mod to change the steering to a 2p? Simple chop and change and would i need to buy the bracket from the 206?

yeah it is, but it isnt advisable few have manged to do it successfully, either contact your local main dealer or a qulified prefesional mechanic

Yeah mate, although I have heard issues of the 2p affecting the handling, and wouldn't recommend changing it at the same time as dropping tyre pressure. 1 mod at a time and see how it works for you.

yes 1 mod at a time its not a race

Ok thanks for the advice Reesy, Im going to drop the trye pressure to 180, sorry Karl 173psi wont really affect the ride..
I'll do a few runs and log them for you. with the 2p mod, its a bit expensive for what it is...i have found the 5p steering on ebay going cheap!

Main problem with the 2p conversion is you end up with green palms. I'd recommend using a 5p for size/ wieght and cleanliness

Main problem with the 2p conversion is you end up with green palms. I'd recommend using a 5p for size/ wieght and cleanliness

The 2p is easier to get a hold of whilst driving, but the 5p has ridged sides (easy Damo) for a better grip. Go to your local dealer and try both out, and see which one you prefer.

5 door 2 seater

hmmm - unusual

I'm pretty sure Karls motor is RWD so the factory had to remove the rear seats so he could see where he was going.....

The 2p is easier to get a hold of whilst driving, but the 5p has ridged sides (easy Damo) for a better grip. Go to your local dealer and try both out, and see which one you prefer.

Personaly I run a 50p wheel as I like the flat bottomed look.

Last edited:
I found the £2 coin a bit big, and cumbersome, despite the two tone effect

Reactions: Solly
Oh my god, I just had two fish finger sandwiches in toast with ketchup...Heaven.

Here we are discussing serious modifications, and he brings up something about fish finger sandwiches. Where's the mods when you need them?

Here we are discussing serious modifications, and he brings up something about fish finger sandwiches. Where's the mods when you need them?

Jase doesn't do his job properly anyway, Jojo is too shy to ban anybody. The whole things just a sham!

What do you guys make of tuning boxes? I've seen one on ebay that guarentees 20bhp more, will it work with my GT28?

i put one on my car and that evening had a do with a gallardo.....he.....didnt....stand....a....chance!

Was that with or without the octane booster?
I might have a look into these tuning boxes then

are you on about the straps you can wrap round you fuel intake pipe which has special magnets to magnatise the fuel for rapid response and extra bhp?

i might reduce the cc of my engine to 1.2, I hear there rapid if you fit a cone filter to them too

Was that with or without the octane booster?
I might have a look into these tuning boxes then
that was when i ran the few bottles of nos octane booster yes. but like i say, i should have put some v-power diesel in too. doh.

are you on about the straps you can wrap round you fuel intake pipe which has special magnets to magnatise the fuel for rapid response and extra bhp?
i like the sound of these?!

i might reduce the cc of my engine to 1.2, I hear there rapid if you fit a cone filter to them too

Nahh mate, you're thinking about the 1.8 non turbo. Pretty common mistake, they're actually quicker than a 1.8t if you put the right lexus lights on them.

Oh my god, I just had two fish finger sandwiches in toast with ketchup...Heaven.

I've heard fish fingers have an extremely high octane rating due to the natural oils in them combined with the high fat content. These will allow you advance timing like no other additive on the market. And i've also used ketchup myself, it's the same as Redex but cheaper

I've heard fish fingers have an extremely high octane rating due to the natural oils in them combined with the high fat content. These will allow you advance timing like no other additive on the market. And i've also used ketchup myself, it's the same as Redex but cheaper

Thanks for explaining that to me, after I had just passed it off as harmful spam. I am assuming the sandwich part is because they are put in 'together', at the same time?

Thanks for explaining that to me, after I had just passed it off as harmful spam. I am assuming the sandwich part is because they are put in 'together', at the same time?

No, spam won't work unless you put it in the microwave first.

Spam's not harmful and is just as good as a clay bar if used properly, it's getting the right temperature to stop it rolling that most people struggle with.

Last edited:
No, spam won't work unless you put it in the microwave first.

Spam's not harmful and is just as good as a clay bar if used properly, it's getting the right temperature to stop it rolling that most people struggle with.

I find coating my car in vegtable oil helps increase its speed as its nice and slippy through the air

I find coating my car in vegtable oil helps increase its speed as its nice and slippy through the air

I find lard is better, as oil runs off. You can also use lard instead of polish, as it can be wiped off when hard, with some kitchen roll