1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seperating Aluminium control arms from Aluminium bearing hosunig

AmboBambo Aug 25, 2010

  1. AmboBambo

    AmboBambo New Member

    Can anyone recommend a ball joint spliter for seperating the control arms from an aluminuim whell bearing housing? The manual says to use the VAS T40010 but I can't find a) where to buy it and b) anything about it's specs. The aluminium bearing housing is thicker so I am not sure if all spliters will work.
  2. adamss24

    adamss24 Well-Known Member

    If you can get a part number you can order the special tool trough dealer or TPS...

Share This Page