Sepang or Nardo??

billyali86

Reaction score
Have put an order in today for a Nardo car, I like the colour but am being talked round to Sepang?

I like Sepang however had Suzuka grey on my TT RS which I loved, imagine nardo to be a darker shade of that basically.

Also, only pics I have seen of Sepang is with the normal silver wheels and alu pack. Does anyone have any other pics with the matt titanium wheels and the black gloss pack?

I'm assuming these are sepang. I have a history of colour blindness. Only the front with gloss black though.

it is indeed, but hoping for a side on pic also, not seen any yet

I changed my order at the last minute to Nardo from Sepang. Had Sepang on my old TTRS and now S1. My order I locked in, but looked at some Nardo cars at the weekend and am happy with my choice. Being ex Royal Navy I still love blue though

Sepang or nardo?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think ... :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Reactions: Blackwhite
Sepang is a lovely colour. But, it seems every other fast Audi over the last 24 months leaves the factory in it.
So I think I'd go nardo to be different. But, it's the only free colour on the RS3 so I suspect it will be pretty common.
So I'd not go for either

Reactions: UV-RS3
Sepang is a lovely colour. But, it seems every other fast Audi over the last 24 months leaves the factory in it.
So I think I'd go nardo to be different. But, it's the only free colour on the RS3 so I suspect it will be pretty common.
So I'd not go for either

I don't the RS3 will be a particularly 'common' car though so being exclusive colour for Audi it will still be quite rare and even more so on RS3. Sepang blue will just be another A3 until you look closer so it all depends if you want to stand out or be discreet.

I don't the RS3 will be a particularly 'common' car though so being exclusive colour for Audi it will still be quite rare and even more so on RS3. Sepang blue will just be another A3 until you look closer so it all depends if you want to stand out or be discreet.

Everybody will think the same thing......" It's the free colour" so won't order it. Then only a select few like me will have it :)

I have saw these but I am looking for pics with Matt rotors and black gloss pack

Here is Sepang with Matt wheels, but with the silver pack

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    304.8 KB · Views: 548
Reactions: billyali86
I have saw these but I am looking for pics with Matt rotors and black gloss pack

Ah OK, don't think there are any about like that yet. Probably easier to 'shop the wheels and grill black on a blue one rather than the whole car grey to blue.

team sepang all the way!!

Reactions: rs3_lloyd, Bristle Hound and Yorrick
Order now changed to Sepang, it was this pic ....

d0ebc59d63017e98343b35eb4e6b66e0.jpg

Reactions: monkeyboy_marcus, UV-RS3, Yorrick and 2 others
Join team Sepang!!!

Reactions: Yorrick, Ben Daniel Grant and billyali86
I think like Jose says lots of S class Audi's are out in Sepang. It does look good, but hard to differentiate from an S3. Nardo is RS only, so in the end I switched from Sepang to Nardo. My current S1 is Sepang

Reactions: Caval4r
So I'd not go for either

Nardo is indeed 'free' but I think every car I've seen that's been specced in Nardo also has gloss pack, black mirrors and either black or grey wheels. Right thing to do IMHO, but this makes it more expensive than an extra-cost colour as long as (like me) you don't spec all the extras, so I think it's a choice that's more down to taste (and rarity) than cost.
I've seen Nardo in the flesh at the London launch, although it was indoor lighting, and I really didn't like it. It seemed to me a lot lighter grey than the photos show but that could again just be the lighting. Just a dull, flat non-colour. Shame on Audi having a choice of only two colours. I don't class grey, white, black, black, grey and silver as colours! Good job Sepang, though quite common, is an awesome colour. I would have liked to have had more choice though.

Yeah that's what I mean by two colours: red and blue! The rest are non-colours!

Reactions: josedebardi
stop scaring me

I will not change from Nardo

I will not....

I will not....

I will no...

Reactions: GRE57Y
That was me yesterday, this morning an email was fired off the dealer

:) I'm actually quite collected on my colour choice. Nardo will suit the car very well and set it aside from the other Sepang A3's :p

I'll know if an A3 pulls along side in Nardo that the owner at least has good taste :):):p:)

Reactions: GRE57Y, Caval4r and Yorrick
I had Suzuka on my last car which I loved, it has a pearlescent tint to it under the sun. Whereas the Nardo looks quite flat, however at the current moment i am only going off pics

I don't like sepang with the silver trim, with the black thou .... yummy

If you can't find a pic of Audi Nardo or even the RS3 Nardo, then quite frankly, I'm going with you haven't even bothered to look....

...EVEN TO LOOK SEVERAL POSTS ABOVE YOUR OWN.

I don't like sepang with the silver trim, with the black thou .... yummy
My 1st Gen 1 Car was Sepang with Silver which I thought looked better than having it with the Black Styling Pack but on the Gen 2 Cars doesn't seem to look quite right so I'm with you on that Dave and Sepang with Black looks the Better (although I've now had to spec The Black Mirrors, Roof Rails and Titanium Wheels as well)

I think like Jose says lots of S class Audi's are out in Sepang. It does look good, but hard to differentiate from an S3. Nardo is RS only, so in the end I switched from Sepang to Nardo. My current S1 is Sepang

Im of the same thinking, I had an S3 ordered in Sepang, love the colour big time. But the RS got announced and I want an RS only colour so had to be Nardo for me. In fact I was all ready to spend the 2k extra as an exclusive colour if need be, so getting it free was a right touch. I love Sepang but it appears that half of the S3s leaving forecourts are also Sepang. I have a few tricks up my sleeve with strategic wrapping that will make it stand out a little more as well.

I don't like the Chrome window strips and don't like the Matt alum strip that runs across the Inside of the air dams in the new rs3 hence the gloss black pack. I do like the look of nardo but think under the dull British weather it won't look great

:blahblah1:
If you can't find a pic of Audi Nardo or even the RS3 Nardo, then quite frankly, I'm going with you haven't even bothered to look....

...EVEN TO LOOK SEVERAL POSTS ABOVE YOUR OWN.
I apologise for bothering you to such extent that you had to go back and edit your post to prove your point further.

does my post SHOW it was edited after your response? hmmmm? does it?

well?

thanks for your effort at a dig though, but fail.

b-bye now.

I guess so

But your effort in saying you can't find ANY pics of Nardo, well, pathetic to be honest, put some effort in before expecting everyone to jump at your whim.

And then try and accuse me of something just because you want to highlight what exactly?

You get what you bring to a forum, and guess what, you got what you brought.

and to @ a moderator to this, laughably lame