Sepang is so 2014

Don76

Reaction score
Loving this new blue from Audi on the new S4.

Reactions: Wondering Soul and syed123
It's ok .

Sepang is still King .

Reactions: drummerdimitri, A3_Rider and Bristle Hound
Its blue and its not monochrome so its got a lot going for it....but its not Sepang. Looks to be lighter than Sepang whereas my preference is for a darker blue.

Looks like BMW estoril. Still prefer deeper tones but I can see the appeal of that one. Wonder which one it is. Too plain for kingfisher, lighter than Mauritius. Any ideas?

Audi are masters at creating striking new colours - they have done it time after time and have some stunning shades .....

Sprint, Sepang, Estoril, racing mica etc etc there are loads and the new shade above looks really good too.

My server wont show me the photo above but l have seen this colour in a new black edition A4 S-Line in the metal very striking indeed, it looks like it belongs on a Renault Captur or on Honda Jazz.....large cars don't suit bright/bold colours...and yeah i would say its Hainan the Horrible Blue

.....not another blue!! Come on Audi get yer sh*t together *** ;)

I think its Ara Blue - Available on the R8 at present. Saw one at Goodwood and its very smart - a refreshed Sprint Blue.
Its not on the options list though for the standard A4 so maybe reserved for the S4.

refreshed sprint blue .... that is a perfect description of this colour :yes:

Great colour. Anything is better than Sepang these days, far too common.
Have to say I am really liking the new S4 - understated yet the interior and tech looks superb.

The S4 looks really plain on the outside.

But the lights and interior look amazing !

My server wont show me the photo above but l have seen this colour in a new black edition A4 S-Line in the metal very striking indeed, it looks like it belongs on a Renault Captur or on Honda Jazz.....large cars don't suit bright/bold colours...and yeah i would say its Hainan the Horrible Blue

I was talking gash in this post l thought it was the new blue on the out going A4 black edition and not the new A4, and l was sober as well lol,that blue loos like kingfisher blue it's ara blue as that's very close to sprint and sepang in tone,as for sepang blue being so 2014? rubbish you won't get a nicer blue paint for £600 from Audi!!!even when you go exclusive it's hard to beat only Ara,racing Mica,Magnetic blues beat it but at a cost