Sepang Blue

Motogandy

Reaction score
Hi guys just bought a Sepang Blue Rs Q3, wondering what is the best wax to enhance this colour ?

Hi guys just bought a Sepang Blue Rs Q3, wondering what is the best wax to enhance this colour ?

What kind of budget buddy? That will largely dictate what you buy!

@Motogandy - Hi & :welcome!: to Audi-Sport.Net !

Great choice of Audi & a great colour too :D
Any pic's ? ;)

More info on this topic here -
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/sepang-blue-detailing.270133/#post-2729092

Over the winter I'm using a 50/50 mix of Sonax BSD & Adam's Detail Spray
Beading & reflections are awesome with this combo IMHO

2BC9B147-1823-4DC6-9A68-263BCF5A5CF0_zpsbtqrrs92.jpg

B68A5206-84CA-4077-92B0-973CFFC884C4_zps2je9erwt.jpg

During the warmer Uk weather (lol) I'll be applying Obsession Wax's Evolution V2 wax again
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/quick-review-obsession-wax-evolution-wax-v2.279351/

260616f1_zpsnhuv2fzs.jpg

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Keef
Gorgeous!
My Sonax BSD turned up earlier this week so can't wait to mix with Adam's Detail Spray

Reactions: Bristle Hound
@Motogandy - Hi & :welcome!: to Audi-Sport.Net !

Great choice of Audi & a great colour too :D
Any pic's ? ;)

More info on this topic here -
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/sepang-blue-detailing.270133/#post-2729092

Over the winter I'm using a 50/50 mix of Sonax BSD & Adam's Detail Spray
Beading & reflections are awesome with this combo IMHO

2BC9B147-1823-4DC6-9A68-263BCF5A5CF0_zpsbtqrrs92.jpg

B68A5206-84CA-4077-92B0-973CFFC884C4_zps2je9erwt.jpg

During the warmer Uk weather (lol) I'll be applying Obsession Wax's Evolution V2 wax again
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/quick-review-obsession-wax-evolution-wax-v2.279351/

260616f1_zpsnhuv2fzs.jpg
Looks Great, yes I'll post some pictures later in the week, thanks for the info

@jassyo06 @steeve - Being sepango owners, any thoughts/comments to add to this thread ? ;)

Reactions: Pinky1959 and Jassyo06
@jassyo06 @steeve - Being sepango owners, any thoughts/comments to add to this thread ? ;)

In the 2 years l have had my car the best it looked was after the gtechniq detail including EXO2, but that only lasted just over a year ie it's beading etc,l now use Dodo juice Purple haze in conjunction with Lime prime light and dodo juice red mist quick detailer, all 3 are very easy to apply, purple haze is really good and its also good at disguising them little damn stonechips that all dark paints are prone to, and it's not expensive all 3 dodo juice products l have mentioned can be got for around £70

DSC 0513

In the 2 years l have had my car the best it looked was after the gtechniq detail including EXO2, but that only lasted just over a year ie it's beading etc,l now use Dodo juice Purple haze in conjunction with Lime prime light and dodo juice red mist quick detailer, all 3 are very easy to apply, purple haze is really good and its also good at disguising them little damn stonechips that all dark paints are prone to, and it's not expensive all 3 dodo juice products l have mentioned can be got for around £70

View attachment 115411
@jassyo06 - Cheers for the input buddy :thumbs up:

Reactions: Jassyo06

View attachment 115411

Car looks nice! although is that broken glass you're parked on? :sadlike:

I can highly recommend Zymol Glasur...............................

View attachment 115411
Had a White TT and used Dodo juice, excellent product , just used the ph nuetral car wash , lime prime, Blue Velvet pro, clay bars and born slippy lube amazing results on my RS Q3 Sepang Blue

Had a White TT and used Dodo juice, excellent product , just used the ph nuetral car wash , lime prime, Blue Velvet pro, clay bars and born slippy lube amazing results on my RS Q3 Sepang Blue
@Motogandy - Forum rules are : no pic's it didn't happen ;) :D

Reactions: Keef