SELLING My RS3 Bumper -REVISED

Status
Not open for further replies.

KemiksiZ

Reaction score
Hello, i am not ripping of or other thing. This is almost what i paid. Please do not judge people before u knew smthing. Since he asked a hell of money for shipping i asked the same amount in order to compensate it. Now are we clear? Otherwise he will cancel the deal in 3 days.And refund my paid money with a cut

Ä° am ALWAYS a helping member here on ASN, nothing less. And i got so disappointed and feel broken after i read all these.

Mod, please close this topic but leave this message as the latest one. Ä° want to make people see my explaination.

Thnks :(

Last edited:
If people want this then you will be better getting in touch with the guy that actually has the bumper still here in the UK and its also hell of alot cheaper audi RS3 front bumper | eBay

As above, was watching this myself on ebay but thought against it,. No point trying to rip people off on here though, that's just bad manners!

£270 profit? Not cool. We're supposed to be helping each other out here buddy, not ripping each other off.

Hi Guys,

I bought this on ebay but the seller is not willing to send it to Turkey AGAIN! DAMN thats the 3rd time!! GIRRR!!

So I'll let it go to to a UK location.
The advert clearly states post to uk ?? Also use classifieds to sell.

Kemiksiz,trying to make money off fellow members (not to the extent of that figure anyway) is not what ASN is about tut tut

Hello, i am not ripping of or other thing. This is almost what i paid. Please do not judge people before u knew smthing. Since he asked a hell of money for shipping i asked the same amount in order to compensate it. Now are we clear? Otherwise he will cancel the deal in 3 days. And refund my paid money with a cut.

Ä° am ALWAYS a helping member here on ASN, nothing less. And i got so disappointed and feel broken after i read all these.

Mod, please close this topic but leave this message as the latest one. Ä° want to make people see my explaination.

Thnks :(

So you want someone else to pay for you failing to read the advert properly ?

Reactions: dobbysline
NO of course..

This is an RS3 bumper, which costs 2.000 GBP for new, what are you talking about?

I'm not selling a grill for 420 GBP.. Are you aware of this?

its usually SOLD for around 500 GBP, what are you talking about?

I'm not ripping of ANYBODY ! PLUS; if no one believe its the right fee, no one have to pay anything.. AM I WRONG?

Its enough I believe, you are BLAMING one of your helpful, joyfull member from all your ***** for nothing..

I paid 400 GBP for that bumper with the damn shipping cost to TURKEY and I tried to sell it for 420.. So whats wrong here!!!?

No offense please but that the truth..

No need to argue anymore..

hey guys...I've heard there Is one exactly the same (maybe its twin) on eBay for £150!! Ha ha :whistle2:

1st of all, use classifieds anyway, so listing in there could probably save you the hassle of the posts anyway, so your mistake on this matter I'm afraid mate.

2nd, the bumpers £900 from audi, not 2k, 2nd mistake.

3rd, if I understood this correctly, its rather unfair to try & make that amount of it if the guy hasnt even posted it to you in turkey & also if the guy will refund you with a hit on the refund, just take the hit & let it go.

For everyone else, tbh even £400 is damn cheap for the bumper part anyway, even if its had a plastic repair, looks perfectly ok to me.

I'm confused...

You've said it's cost you £400 including shipping to Turkey. But, he won't even ship it to Turkey anyway (which was said in the eBay listing & your original - now edited post).

The not shipping to Turkey part was the only reason you posted here to see if anyone else wanted it (at the inflated price), otherwise you would have kept it for yourself.

Why don't you save everyone the hassle and if you've bought the bumper and the seller is refusing to send it to you then open a paypal dispute. Although this assumes you checked whether he would send the item to Turkey or not).

If he agreed to send it to Turkey (especially if via ebay messaging system) then open an ebay dispute and you will easily get a full refund.

If he didn't agree to send it to Turkey then how did he then want to (allegedly) charge you £270 for postage for which you allegedly paid and he changed his mind then again, open an ebay dispute and you should get a refund.

However if (as we suspect here) you have bought it for £150 and are trying to then sell it on at a massive profit with the UK seller sending it out (after you've only paid UK shipping) then feel free to "do one!"

You are the smart one here on the forum I believe?

The one would like to see my paypal, right? So smart that who can not think that everyone can make PHOTOSHOP, even 7 yrs old boy..

Now you are getting smarter :)

Well I told what happened, if you believe or not, but please dont try to ruin my reputation with ur 20 messages yet. I believe so many people would be my ouch here.. I have been in that forum, asked & answered lots lots of Qestions & topics.. So I'm not a new joiner who try to ripp off..

PS. Oh I saw, you are a CYPRUS citizen, I understood the offensive play right now CYPRUS people hate Turkish ones :) But here is not a political arena, just an Audi lovers area..

I'll ignore you from now on.. I hope everyone feel my situation ..

And mod, what are you waiting to CLOSE this topic? Should we fight face to face before you do that? :)

Kemi, if you bite to the obvious attempt to get a response, then you've already lost, so lets chill out on here please, its a discussion, albeit a touchy subject, but I dont think we need an argument on the subject do we.

Now now lets keep it civil please or the thread may get removed.

Apologies - meant as a 'stop trying to rip people off' type of comment, nothing more.

You are the smart one here on the forum I believe?

The one would like to see my paypal, right? So smart that who can not think that everyone can make PHOTOSHOP, even 7 yrs old boy..

Now you are getting smarter :)

Well I told what happened, if you believe or not, but please dont try to ruin my reputation with ur 20 messages yet. I believe so many people would be my ouch here.. I have been in that forum, asked & answered lots lots of Qestions & topics.. So I'm not a new joiner who try to ripp off..

PS. Oh I saw, you are a CYPRUS citizen, I understood the offensive play right now CYPRUS people hate Turkish ones :) But here is not a political arena, just an Audi lovers area..

I'll ignore you from now on.. I hope everyone feel my situation ..

And mod, what are you waiting to CLOSE this topic? Should we fight face to face before you do that? :)

Unless you do it as a profession, a fake paypal page would be quite easy to spot, but I'll let that one slide. Just because you've answered questions doesn't make you honest.

PS - I may live in Cyprus but I'm a british citizen - I have no issues with the Turkish, I've been there many times on holiday - please do not accuse me of being racist.

I personally wouldn't buy it even if i wanted only due to the fact that i would not be dealing directly with the person who actually has the bumper. If the seller has refused to send you the bumper then he may refuse to send to a uk address or in the case of it getting lost in the post, i as a third party buyer will have no protection (especially if you sell outside of ebay with no record of transaction).

Kemiksiz, my advice would be like others have said if he originally agreed to send to you and now refuses then open a dispute on ebay. Otherwise get as much of a refund as possible and see it as a lesson learnt for the future.

Reactions: amit91987
If you are going to come over and fight face to face you can pick your bumper up while over here ;)

Thread Locked

Reactions: Turbo jay and RedDejavu
Status
Not open for further replies.