Selling my beloved A3........

markyp2002

Reaction score
Well it comes the time in everyones life, when they say goodbye..... to their beloved..... car!

Im selling my A3, currently have it on PistonHeads, Auto Trader and Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-AUDI-A3-...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Im hoping it will go pretty sharpish as i have a Golf GTI im after! Im only selling it as ive just moved house, and have more important things to sort out and the car is costing me a small fortune in insurance (the 150bhp golf gti is £600 a year less on insurance!!!!)

Still got my TT however, as the missus uses that and its a good weekend car.

I am willing to px with cash my way, for a black/dark blue Golf GTI preferable 3 door.

Let me know.

Mark

nice car m8. shame i bought mine or id be interested in that. saying that, mines done 84k now. good luck tho ;-)

jesus man, how much do you pay on insurange?

I was 21 at my last renweal (now 22) and only paid £700 on by 230bhp ko3S 1.8T.

for there to be that much difference, you must be getting raped!

Personally, I think it's a bad choice. Having spent time in both cars, I think the A3 is the better of the two!

Im 23 nearly 24, but i have 0 no claims due to having a lot of troubles in previous jobs and never holding a car down long enough to accumulate NCB :)

Hence the reason my insurance is so high, although on the TT it is in fact cheaper (god knows how). Plus 4wd, 270ish bhp and some serious pulling power compared to a 150bhp A3, theres no thought in the matter for me; although dont get me wrong, the A3 is a fantastic car!

Only 5 hours left on the auction, those of you who may be interested, get your bids in :)

Ebay number: 220296360860

Well it wont be selling if it looks like its going to go for less than £3000, ill keep onto it!

how can you do that?

If you've got no reserve price I didn't think you were allowed to end the auction within the last 12 hours providing bids had been placed?

Best of luck to you mate! I know how hard it is selling cars at the moment, I've been trying to sell my m3 for weeks!

Well it wont be selling if it looks like its going to go for less than £3000, ill keep onto it!

looks like uve sold it m8ty

"2001 AUDI A3 1.8T SPORT BLACK - NOW NO RESERVE!!!"

Winning bid:£2,550.00

shocker.

Nope hasnt sold! Winning bidder just emailed me, told me they cant have it coz there car hasnt sold now either and they forgot to remove the bid!

Still up for sale then, £3000 no offers!

its not the best time to be selling cars but if your serious about selling it,i wouldnt waste your time or money with ebay (to many messers on there)
id put it on autotrader and also pistonheads as its free
good luck with the sale

Nope hasnt sold! Winning bidder just emailed me, told me they cant have it coz there car hasnt sold now either and they forgot to remove the bid!

Still up for sale then, £3000 no offers!

hmmm im confused.
Time Ended:
s.gif
21-Oct-08 23:43:17 BST

callumnsophie
s.gif
( 11 )
s.gif
£2,550.0021-Oct-08 22:05:18 BST

he bidded within 2hrs of close of sale?

anyways just as well for you tho. i was tempted to put a bid on an re sell it as that was a bargain :)

Well, it is still up for sale lol

Hopefully someone out there is looking for an Audi A3, you wouldnt believe the number of phone calls ive had and then nothing!

So strange!

its not the best time to be selling cars but if your serious about selling it,i wouldnt waste your time or money with ebay (to many messers on there)
id put it on autotrader and also pistonheads as its free
good luck with the sale

My dad tried sellling his S3 on pistonheads and autotrader for months and had no interest, finally gave in and put it on ebay, went even before the auction ended !