selling advice please!!

I would take it off the market fully for a month, have it MOT'd 6 months tax cleaned and a minor service. Then start from scratch, lower the BHP claims as to be honest if you search arround you'l probably find your posts on here - Modified car enthusiast = Forums = easy back ground checks!

Also Ed this post isnt helping matters so I would be very quiet for a month on here as well, also put all the paper work in a folder and photo it! to show you py attention to the details, why? if you pay attenetion to all the details here you will give the impression of paying attention to the details when modding the car

Also another real big one "drive the car like a saint" do not show off on the car, demonstraight the accelleration and braking in a safe manner!

D

id ask to delete the thread TBH.... how many buyers find the car they are after in one month?

Well, according to the Rolling Road Ed posted, his car is only making 13ft.lbs more than my car and 11ft.lbs more than prawns. Yet he has a massive turbo compared to us. Something wrong there surely.....

This was when i first had it rolling roaded, and it had a boost leak at the time and has been back to APS since to sort it also dump valve has been changed as the metal ones stick cutting some power!