1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Selfish careless useless Chelsea Tractor driver...

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by dan_b, Jan 14, 2007.

1. dan_b

dan_b Member

[Jan 14, 2007]
    ARGH :banghead:

Got to my car this morning to find a large set of scrape marks over the rear left wheel arch. :sob:

The useless muppet owner of the Ovlov X90 I unfortunately had to park next to last night basically didn't have the skills to reverse in a straight line and has left part of his bumper on my car. Of course they didn't think to leave a note - they probably didn't even notice :wtf:

Fortunately most of it has washed off, BUT there's a crease over the rear wheel arch. :mad:

Does anyone know of a good detailer in West London who could lift that out and polish out the marks? :anbet:

What a way to ruin my weekend.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 18, 2014]

3. S3Andy

S3Andy Member

[Jan 14, 2007]
    I have use THESE guys before and they are very good and well priced ;)
  4. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

[Jan 14, 2007]
    ive got a set of pullers and creasse tools you can borrow, they would probs have to go by post though. in in newcastle

kris
  5. dan_b

dan_b Member

[Jan 14, 2007]
    Thanks, I'd probably do more damage than there is already trying to do it myself!
    That link to littleknocks doesn't seem to work -do you have a number?
  6. Booth_S4

Booth_S4 Riding on V8 power

[Jan 14, 2007]
    Mcgough, where did you get the crease tool thingy from? could do with one of those to get a crease out of my old cars door before i sell it!?
  7. Mcgough

Mcgough Member

[Jan 15, 2007]
    PM'ed ya
  8. dan_b

dan_b Member

[Jan 21, 2007]
    Went to littleknocks - quoted me £165 in labour to do the rear quarter (the rear wheel arch is the most damaged part), plus a further £150 to do the rear door. Add on £30 ish for materials, plus the dreaded VAT, does almost £400 sound reasonable? Seems a lot to me :(