1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Self tappers or not!

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by ollie86rn, Jul 11, 2013.

1. ollie86rn

ollie86rn Member

[Jul 11, 2013]
    Hi all,

Just had the car serviced and went under the ramp to check it out, all looked good except 3 screws were missing under the bumper where it screws into the undertray? Does anyone know if these are just self tapping screws or some other kind of audi fixing? Any part no would be great as I don't have access to etka

cheers ollie
  2. Ads

Ads

[Nov 28, 2014]

3. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

[Jul 11, 2013]
    its a audi only part or tps
  4. Paul B7

Paul B7 Active Member

[Jul 11, 2013]
    I bought a full set for my car off ebay when after a service I noticed a few were missing.
    Just search "Audi undertray fixings" and take your pick ......................
  5. ollie86rn

ollie86rn Member

[Jul 11, 2013]
    Thanks just done the search and there is loads of them, just dont fancy leaving the bumper/undertray hanging!
  6. Molnboman

Molnboman Well-Known Member

[Jul 16, 2013]
    Most definitely you don't .....mine came off at about 90mph on the motorway.....sh@t myself.....what a racket and fuba'd the big and small undertray. Reason? Was too much of a hurry to ensure all were screwed home and left an important one off the nearside wheel arch side cause I was in a hurry to get on the road!...An expensive lesson learned.

Cheers
    A