Self tappers or not!

ollie86rn

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just had the car serviced and went under the ramp to check it out, all looked good except 3 screws were missing under the bumper where it screws into the undertray? Does anyone know if these are just self tapping screws or some other kind of audi fixing? Any part no would be great as I don't have access to etka

cheers ollie

its a audi only part or tps

I bought a full set for my car off ebay when after a service I noticed a few were missing.
Just search "Audi undertray fixings" and take your pick ......................

I bought a full set for my car off ebay when after a service I noticed a few were missing.
Just search "Audi undertray fixings" and take your pick ......................

Thanks just done the search and there is loads of them, just dont fancy leaving the bumper/undertray hanging!

Thanks just done the search and there is loads of them, just dont fancy leaving the bumper/undertray hanging!

Most definitely you don't .....mine came off at about 90mph on the motorway.....sh@t myself.....what a racket and fuba'd the big and small undertray. Reason? Was too much of a hurry to ensure all were screwed home and left an important one off the nearside wheel arch side cause I was in a hurry to get on the road!...An expensive lesson learned.

Cheers
A