Selective automotive ??

• Thread starter Deleted member 21388
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21388

It is an import so only comes with the two year Audi warranty, the 3rd year is under written by the UK Importer (VW UK apparently wholly owned by the VAG group).

Paul

cheers for that - does anyone know what Audi's attitude is to imported (but UK) spec cars ?

Richard

I'm sure they'd be fine for servicing / warranty work etc.

My Wife had an imported Renault Megane and never had any issues, when we came to sell it some of the dealers tried it on and offered less money but we went to an independant in the end who wasn't bothered.

You may end up getting less money at trade-in as they start waffling about it being an import and having to tell potential customers ( not that anybody cars IMO ).

Is it unregistered? A lot of imports also have a first owner that isn't you which could be an issue for some.

I also had a Seat Leon imported a few years back and never had any issues with servicing / trade-in at the Seat dealer.

Its an unregistered one - not bothered that its a import last two Subaru's have been imports and dont have any problems getting any warrenty work done on them as long as its on the UK register !
The 2 year warrenty is annoying though - but might have a look if cant get a discount on a new UK one !

Richard