Seen this ?

It's got a colour DIS. They only come on S and RS models don't they?

Anyone know how to fit one to an A3??

staz1000 said:
It's got a colour DIS. They only come on S and RS models don't they?

Anyone know how to fit one to an A3??

you can get it as an optional extra seemingly

ANNANBHOY said:
you can get it as an optional extra seemingly
Never seen it on any options list. What list have you seen it on?

I know with the S5 it's standard

EDIT: Just found that it's an option on A4s and above. Did not know that. Why can't you get it on an A3?? I would have thought the S3 would at least

staz1000 said:
Never seen it on any options list. What list have you seen it on?

I know with the S5 it's standard

EDIT: Just found that it's an option on A4s and above. Did not know that. Why can't you get it on an A3?? I would have thought the S3 would at least

i havent but im sure i read it on the A4 forum that it was an optional extra but cost hundreds and wasnt worth it

Looks like a S4 to me, can just see the logo on the rev counter, certainly sound like a V8. Its a automatic too so probs will be as alot of S4's are autos as opposed to RS4's manual.

bowfer said:
Poor quality,but you can see he's motoring and you can see it's an Audi.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cbc_1174329956

Was in a similar situation flowing with the traffic on the M4 into London. On the rear view mirrow I could see some crazy beamer driver swerving in and out of traffic fast. Mean while, the traffic in front was slowly coming to a stand still. The a***ole didn't see this gradual slow down and slammed on his brakes hard. The 3 series skidded and swearved around my Audi from the outer to the inner and hit an old golf hard with 3 people in it. Luckily no one was hurt. 2 teenagers were in the car what turned out to be a new 330 beamer, nice write OFF! I slowly passed them saying "WHO'S LAUGHING NOW W***ERs!"

Total clowns!!!!

I bet none of those is a race driver! Or has participated in any proper races!

Hate people that drive like that! Lack of respect for others....

Pedro