1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seen the new Seat Exeo?

FactionOne May 6, 2009

1. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I just saw an ad as I was getting ready for work...

If you're in the market for a B7 A4, there's another option...

[​IMG]

...It solves another couple of dilemas too, because depending on the angle you're looking at, it's a Lexus and a 3-series too!

Regards,

Rob.

2. MintyS3

MintyS3 Works 60% the time, Everytime.

Yes I thought it looked quite nice on the adverts.

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi S3 Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

According to Autocar's review though, the panel gaps for the new front end are of a different quality to a B7 Audi A4. I think I would still rather invest in a used B7 than purchase a new one of these, but it's just me.

4. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

poor mans a4

5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

It's not just you ;)

6. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Pretty poor of VAG to release this even if I love the B7, I mean really are they losing the plot over there, B7 copy, its almost as bad as the facelift 8P front is of the VW Tiguan, sign of things to come or maybe time to boot out designers & get some fresh heads.