Seen on A45 Coventry RS4 V's New S3

A3Tom

Smell my finger.
Reaction score
Anyone on here having a bit of sport on the A45 the other night?. Looked like a grey RS4 taking care of a new S3 (think it was blue),the S3 was
S3 H** or something.

Would have been about 9.00pm between Meriden and the first Cov junction.
Both cars going for it, RS4 sounded lovely :salute:

I'd say the RS4 was doing 130 at least between Meriden and the Browns Lane turn off, I was shocked at how quickly it went from my sight. The S3 was having a bit of bother keeping up but it was still rapid.

Both drivers giving it some serious beans for sure, think it was race on from the Meriden gatso....60mph rolling start ;)

that s3 is always booting it around cov

I was waiting to come out of a junction and that car came down the road with the passenger gawping at me...........so I blew him a kiss.

I think I speak for most members on AS.net when saying it would good to see them having a duel as long as it was within the speed limit and no silly stuff.

I should have said the speeds I'm referring to are KPH of course :)

To be fair, the road was dead, I was the only other car on it so there was no problem with opening the taps a bit down there at that time of day and with those road conditions/traffic volume.

As I said, they were having a bit of sport, nothing dangerous....the RS4 was making sure there was plenty of distance between them ;)