Seem like a good price?

James.B8

Reaction score
Hi just spotted this and wondering if it seems like a good price? Waiting to here back on what they'd offer on a part ex.

Cheers,
James

Attachments

• IMG_3413.JPG
    IMG_3413.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 162
I have no idea on the price of used A5s like that, to me, it seems quite expensive with 90k miles on it.....

I have no idea on the price of used A5s like that, to me, it seems quite expensive with 90k miles on it.....

Agree, £17 500 seems a bit steep for a 90 000 mile car, yes I know the 3.0 has a bomb proof engine and will probably run for another 90 000 miles, but there's more to a car than an engine.

Surely there's similar 3.0's around with less miles near that price, just my opinion.

JG

Reactions: James.B8
Agree, £17 500 seems a bit steep for a 90 000 mile car, yes I know the 3.0 has a bomb proof engine and will probably run for another 90 000 miles, but there's more to a car than an engine.

Surely there's similar 3.0's around with less miles near that price, just my opinion.

JG
True. That's one of the only ones that I have seen that's a black edition 3.0 in that price range.

True. That's one of the only ones that I have seen that's a black edition 3.0 in that price range.

Quite sure there will be more coming on the market, as people start buying the new b9 A5's.

Suppose it depends how long your willing to wait for the right car, at the right price mate.

JG

Quite sure there will be more coming on the market, as people start buying the new b9 A5's.

Suppose it depends how long your willing to wait for the right car, at the right price mate.

JG
Yeah that is true. I'm in no rush at all really. I'd probably be happy to wait another year for the right car. Just want to sell mine before the mileage is too high.

Reactions: RS5 JON
Yeah that is true. I'm in no rush at all really. I'd probably be happy to wait another year for the right car. Just want to sell mine before the mileage is too high.

If it were me mate, I'd wait, you may well get a good deal on the car your looking for.

Know what your saying about the mileage thing when selling a car, but more often than not, buyers are also interested in condition of a car aswell as mileage, IMO.

JG

Reactions: James.B8

What's 'too high'? Under my definition of 'high mileage' buying a car at 90k miles doesn't give me much room to add more before I reach my limit....!

If it were me mate, I'd wait, you may well get a good deal on the car your looking for.

Know what your saying about the mileage thing when selling a car, but more often than not, buyers are also interested in condition of a car aswell as mileage, IMO.

JG
Yeah I think I'll wait. I was more just looking to see what price I would expect to see a car of this spec and age to go for. Yeah that's a fair point.

What's 'too high'? Under my definition of 'high mileage' buying a car at 90k miles doesn't give me much room to add more before I reach my limit....!
Well I don't know really to be honest haha. I'd say I'd want to get rid of my current car before 90/100k and it's on 80k at the moment.
Yeah I did think that. I'd probably want to get my next car with around 60k miles or less but would be willing to get one with slightly higher mileage considering it would be a much newer car and would have a bigger engine.
That's why I'm thinking this A5 is priced a bit high considering the mileage.