1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeee Yaaaaaa

Randomjim Aug 30, 2008

1. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

Rightie. The A4 got picked up this afternoon, a little sad to see it go but i know the guy and he will look after it well. Not been able to wipe the grin off my face since buying my replacement car though so can't be too sad. Don't think i'll be buying another audi, rear wheel drive is such a better feeling.

[​IMG]

Been good meeting some of you over the years :hi: but now i'm off to the 350z forum :arco:

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

See you around Jim, you are still welcome to Audi meets, just go park in the corner. :moa:

3. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

Ha ha well what an offer that is. Think i'll stick to the Z meets though.

4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

5. danotto

danotto VAG HUNTER

good choice mate,i saw a 350z for 8.5k last week was sooo tempted but have other cash issues at the moment,i drove one at bedford autodrome last year and have wanted one ever since

6. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

Yea great fun to drive. I was exploring the world of powersliding the other night. All new to me as my first rwd car but it was good. Time to save for some mods now.

7. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

all this RWD fun sounds good and should imagine to the inexperianced will have good legs until you start having to replace the rubber
    still jealous though

8. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

Its got pretty much brand new tyres on it all round so once i finally wear them out it'll be time for the super deep dish 19's.

9. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hey Jimbo, good looking car you got yourself there, all the best with it....

Keep popping in from time to time, dont worry we wont slate you too much ;)

10. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

See ya Jim, but you'll be back to the fourm, (not too Audi though, as you can't beat rear wheel drive).

11. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

Yea no doubt i'll pop in every now an then. Maybe keep you all informed with my mod progress. As long as i don't get too much jap **** abuse lol.

12. ALPINE

ALPINE Yes its diesel, now cry u lost

take it ez jim.. nice meeting ya breifly. cheers 4 the lights etc blah blah blah you get the picture!! nice new motor, RWD is the best thing invented imo!! have fun mate and watch out for those curbs!!! (twisted my cossie coz i went to sidways!!)

laters dude

13. Neilybabs

Neilybabs New Member

Great choice in motor. Quite fancy one of these, the deeper the dish the better imo

14. james0808

james0808 Active Member

My mate has one of these,sounds amazing,not bad performance either.

15. benw123

benw123 Moderator

Nice choice! They're amazing value right now.

16. L1 HCS

L1 HCS Active Member

Nice pretty car RJ. See you around.

17. FactionOne

FactionOne Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Well that's certainly a bit of a change from the A4 dude!

Mine's just gone too. I'm going to just screw the nuts off the company Golf for a while and try to start putting some pennies around for something fun. Can't decide whether it'll be quattro or RWD though; but there's time to mull over that I guess.

Take care mate (especially with those slides!),

Rob.

18. Randomjim

Randomjim Active Member

Yeaa i had no need for a 4 seater car an i'm only 23 so i thought i'd get something sportier. Loving every minute of it. Well recommended.