SEE WHAT YOU CAN FIND

CMD

Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Today i was sitting in the back seat of my car fitting a front arm rest, and after dropping some socket's between the seat belt clip's i had to pull the rear seat section out to find my missing socket.

I was pleased with what i found, £2.73p, a Superman toy, and a hot wheel's car. I also found two sticky sweet's and a broken pen..It was a
job to pull the seat base out but worth it in the end (£2.73 ).. When i bought the car this time last year i cleaned the car inside and out, but never once did i think to check under the rear seat's..

Nice work! I should go rip mine apart, fingers crossed the previous owner had more money than me lol.
Hows the new arm rest?
Do i buy a vagcom? or do i buy an arm rest? Do i survive not buying the mrs a christmas present?

BlackQuat I'm over the moon with the arm rest, i have had car's with arm rest fitted as standard and missed having one within day's of owning this car. Buy the arm rest and put of buying vagcom until next year, why don't you ask a fellow member to scan your car at a local meet or ask a member who live's close to you..A member hocked mine up at Audi Inter's..

Sounds a much better plan, i just like fiddling with buttons and knobs tbh.
I'll probably buy it, fry the ecu and fit an arm rest so its comfier in the carpark.

I had a arm rest in the vectra, so like you. Missing it... *sob*

Snap i had three Vec's ..This post is already changed direction. LOL

lol, this is almost a yearly ritual of finding dosh under & in seats for me, as sad as it maybe, its a kind of reward from your car for treating them well for the year lol.

Armrest is the key to a good drive tbhfor me anyway or you feel the arm is lost in the air somewhere, wont be without one, even though vagcom is fantastic, I would have armrest 1st if I didnt need vagcom urgently & I sell it aswell, but armrest definitely.

Oh god, you're making me think now.
Seen one for a 2007 model, they the same?