1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Security Code for 2011 Symphony Double Din

Discussion in 'In-Car Entertainment' started by AshleyC, Sep 8, 2011.

1. AshleyC

AshleyC New Member

[Sep 8, 2011]
    Hi,

I had a RNS-E fitted yesterday (Thanks Nigel), replacing my Symphony 6cd in dash unit. The problem is i want to sell my unit but I dont have the 4 digit security code. It is meant to be in my service book but no code on a sticker. I spoke to Audi about this and they infromed me i need to bring the car down and have it plugged in to retrieve the code. Problem is the unit isnt in the car anymore.

Is there any way i can retrieve or find out where or what the 4 digit security code is without having to put the unit back in the car?

Thanks
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. Block 405

Block 405 Member

[Sep 8, 2011]
    THe dealer can do this if you have the chassis and the reg numbers from the car/unit.
    How much do you want for the symphony? Is it an A4 and will it fit a B6? Looking for a unit after my son knackered the one I have.
    Will need the adaptors though as your unit will be the new cabling and not the old ISO connectors in my B6
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  4. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!

[Sep 8, 2011]
    As said above, Audi can retrive the PIN code for you. I was in the same boat, wanting to sell my current stereo (RNS-E) but I didn't get the PIN with it when I bought it from Audi. I got in touch with HazzyDays Ltd by email (including the VIN and AUZ serial number of the stereo unit, no need to take the car to them or have the unit still in the car, ..all info is on a database) paid them £25 via Paypal on Tuesday afternoon and within 30 minutes I had the code for my stereo, so I can sell it on knowing I have the correct details for the new owner. Here's their website link, great guys to deal with. :wub: x

Home - Vw & Audi Sat Nav, Bluetooth , TV Tuners, Cruise Control Installations UK