Second hand R32 arb's........

Dani_B19

Audi-sports own special child.
Reaction score
Would you buy these second hand?

Been offered the front and back for £140, unsure if that includes the clips and bolts, need to phone him tomorrow, but id probly buy them new anyway.

Anyway, would you guys buy arb's second hand?

Their about £170ish new, im going to try and get them for £120.

So will i need new drop links then? I thought id just need bushes, bolts and clips depending if the old ones are knackered or not.

I'm sure I paid less than £170 for them brand new.

I'd pay £100 tops.

Was that from VW direct? Think i may have to call them tomorrow to double check pricing, im just going off the prices thats been posted on here for what people have paid.

if you know anyone with a tps account that would be where to get them from.

i bought them used yesterday for 100$.
Im still looking where to buy the new bushes, clips bolts and maybe drop links
anyone?

just go to dealer for bushes and clips, actually your standard clips might do as the bushes are the same OD for the S3 andR32 its just the inner thats different

i did a thread recently with all the costs about £230 withs bushes (super pro) clamps etc front & rear

Hello I have just fitted R32 front and rear ARB's. I did purchase new clips and bolts, as sugested by a previous thread but didnt use them as the originals had extra 'bits' hanging off them.

The new bushes fit fine in the old clips, certainly a recomened upgrade. Took about a 4-5 hours all in with a few fag breaks and cups of tea.