Second hand prices

Dave Hedgehog

Reaction score
They appear to have dropped over 10% in the last couple of months, there are a couple of cars sitting just over 20 and and a clean (but modded) low millage one on ebay for £19500, there appears to be a very large number of cars in circulation atm

Is this down to audi dumping so many cars at the dealers which they pre reg'd and discounted ?

My friends 6 month old 8V is booking at 15k less than its heavily optioned list price o_O

They appear to have dropped over 10% in the last couple of months, there are a couple of cars sitting just over 20 and and a clean (but modded) low millage one on ebay for £19500, there appears to be a very large number of cars in circulation atm

Is this down to audi dumping so many cars at the dealers which they pre reg'd and discounted ?

My friends 6 month old 8V is booking at 15k less than its heavily optioned list price o_O
I think if you look at the advert carefully you will see the one on E Bay is a Cat 'D' Although these cars can be quite good, [depending upon the quality of the repair] their prices are usually about 20% or so less than a 'non listed' car.