seats

davsa4

Reaction score
you all seem very knowledgeable so her goes the front seats in a 2006 a4 s line are the runners removable if so could i buy an a5/a6 interior and get them to fit my a4 would the rear seat fit i know the door cards wont fit but not worried about those.

cheers dav

yes they do

2006 a6 saloon s line seats straight into a 2006 a4 s line

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

Good man for reporting back :)

they were cheaper and more available .

suppose if you got a c6 with folding rear seat there should be no problem fitting in an avant .

Dave , do you have fixed rear seats on yours?? I have on mine and was it straight forward swap,

Dave , do you have fixed rear seats on yours?? I have on mine and was it straight forward swap,

yes mate i have fixed rear seat thats the main reason for fitting these as most a4 leather interiors came with folding rear seats the only mod i had to make was the two bottom hooks on the rear upright were 25mm too wide so had to take 15mm off each one to fit into the slots at the bottom , cant see when fitted and still very secure.Also had to swap the plugs on the wiring harness as a different type but these are minor jobs that took an hour or so and cost nothing.

cheers dav

Cool,yeah know what u mean by a4 rear seats ,never any fixed ones going for sale!
If u don't mind me askin how much did the interior set u back?
Thanks

got it for £450 but obviously no door cards so need to get mine trimmed up

Bargain!! They are off the a6 c6 version aren't they? Will have to keep my eyes open for some!or I can get some front seats and retrim my rear seat,but I think that will end up being quite expensive tho!
Nice car by the way,mine is black too,they don't half look good when they're clean .need to give mine a good going over with the da( darn swirl marks!grrrr)