Seatbelt warning not working

Chadders

Reaction score
Title says it all really the audible and visual seatbelt warning doesn't seem to be working on my 55reg A6. The warning light illuminates on ignition and goes out, but doesn't come on along with any audible warning as it should if you don't wear your seatbelt.
Any ideas? could it be a fuse?

did it work before? you can change the coding in the instrument cluster to deactivate the warning on most new audi's. someone might have done this.

I dont know if it worked before ive only had the car since wednesday when I test drove it I automaticaly put my belt on before staring the car.I noticed the other day when sitting in the car listening to the radio waiting for my daughter. There's no option in my mmi to deactivate the warning

VCDS to activate it

VCDS? I guess thats a dealer thing which is no doubt expensive im not to fussed as i always wear my seat belt its just nice to lnow if it worls or npt + cant think why you'd want it turning off

i turn mine off
hate the beeping look on here if anyone near you have vcds
whats your location ?

I turned mine off as well ,using vcds ...:)

i turn mine off
hate the beeping look on here if anyone near you have vcds
whats your location ?
I'm near Bristol so if anyones close and would like to help me out I'm all yours so to speak :unsure:

i travel from sheffield to south wales every saturday
i go down the M50 to if your around that part and want to meet up i could turn it back on for you
or check whats up with it

is your A6 the 4B or 4F/FB

He will get it back on and then ring you next week to turn the dam thing back off again, my wife thinks its funny to take her belt of just before the car stops so it beeps at me for 30 seconds as i drive off.