1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seat re-trimmers?

JoeD Aug 7, 2011

1. JoeD

JoeD Member

As title says really, can anyone recommend any seat re-trimmers? S3 recaro's in question. Thanks.

2. N8

N8 Kowalski Details VCDS Map User

MJ in Bradford, Autotrim in Liverpool, Snappy Gaitors in Crewe, all MILES from you like.

3. JoeD

JoeD Member

Major!!:sorry:

4. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Audi do list the 'covers' in ETKA so if your bolster for example is worn then you should be able to get a replacement part... I did look into this when I first got my S3 as the drivers seat was very bobbly (alcantara)

<tuffty/>

5. S3MMA

S3MMA Member

Which part are you wanting to replace? What's the damage? I am having a go at doing mine myself, but mine is just cracked on the arm.

6. JoeD

JoeD Member

The leather has started to come away slightly at the bottom of the pasenger rear seat the single seat that folds down at the rear. So I suppose a full re-trim is excessive but if Audi can offer covers that would be ideal. They are the cream S3 leathers, there all starting to show signs of wear but the rear bench has had a bit of damage due to brake fluid leaking onto them :wtf:

7. S3MMA

S3MMA Member

8. JoeD

JoeD Member

Cheers mate, the result looks good. My front wear looks almost identical to yours but there just worn fromm 100k of use. I'll give the leather cleaner & dye a go first and see what they look like.

9. S3MMA

S3MMA Member

Ye mine are the same, 8 years worth of people sitting on them! It's really good stuff!

10. JoeD

JoeD Member

Would you be able give me any more information about the "covers" any part numbers or pics would be ideal! Just incase the
    leather cleaner and dye fails. Cheers!

11. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

I don't have access to ETKA sadly, I asked my local dealer who looked for me...

<tuffty/>

12. JoeD

JoeD Member

Ok, Cheers mate, I'll ask when I take in for a service.