1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seat Leon MK1 FR TDI

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Other Make Cars & Parts' started by TM, Mar 26, 2012.

1. TM

TM S-line SB

[Mar 26, 2012]
    Here I have for sale my Seat Leon FR 1.9 TDI in black, the paint on this is amazing as seen in the pictures, personally along with the immaculate service history, consisting of pretty much every item bought for the car since new, these are the best things about this car. The car was last serviced 2 weeks ago consisting of a full oil change and all the filters replaced. The car has been serviced on time every year according to the history. It comes with 12 months MOT from 17/3/12 and I will tax the car for a further 6 months from 1st April. The mileage currently sits at 71,505 and will increase daily. The car has been fitted with upgraded Seat Leon Cupra R black roof lining and also a drivers armrest. The only thing letting this car down currently are the alloys, the fronts could do with a refurb as they are flaking. There is plenty of tread on all the Michelin Pilot Sports tyres all round. I have some genuine 17in Audi TT alloys with excellent tread on the tyres which I may be willing to add to the deal at the right price, also I have some genuine leather seats which could also be part of the deal. The cars performance is standard at 150bhp, producing 236 lbs/ft of torque, but still returning 42mpg around town and 55mpg on motorway journeys. The car offers a perfect amount of power and economy.

PRICED TO SELL AT £5375

Located in Birmingham, West Midlands.

Any questions to PM/tomo_mills@hotmail.com/O7921522358

Summary

12 months MOT (from 17/3/12)
    6 months TAX (from 1/4/12)
    FSH
    2005 plate (registered 8/3/05)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Interior shot, forgot to mention - centre console is black gloss vinyl wrapped. Can easily be removed:
    [​IMG]
    Front passenger:
    [​IMG]
    Rear passenger:
    [​IMG]
    Rear drivers:
    [​IMG]
    Front drivers:
    [​IMG]
    Also Fabia rear wiper:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]