1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seat Ibiza Fr TDi 178 - modified

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Other Make Cars & Parts' started by basssound, Nov 15, 2011.

1. basssound

basssound Member

As the title says, I have a 2004 Seat Ibiza Fr TDi for sale.
    This started out as a 130bhp car when I bought it, since owning it I have done some mods, listed below.

Forge front mount intercooler
    Straight through exhaust system
    Panel filter
    Uprated rear engine mount
    Remap from 130bhp to 178bhp by P torque
    Lowered on adjustable AP coilovers
    Cupra intake pipe
    Uprated earth straps in the engine bay
    Pre-installed wiring for amps
    Uprated battery

To come with the car is a brand new Saches clutch and dual mass flywheel with an LUK release bearing and also the original suspension.
    The only reason i'm selling this is because my sister who took over the ownership of the car 2 years ago decided to buy an Audi after I'd bought one

The car has done around 85,000 miles, I have done the cambelt at 60k, comes with some tax and test but this isn't an issue as the car is solid and flies through the MOT.
    I have serviced the car since owning it as I am a mechanic, always having a full service every time.
    This included the oil, filter, fuel filter, air filter, cleaning of the panel filter, coolant, brake pads and discs when required ect...

Now recently we've had a little paintwork done as a few marks started to appear and we wanted to clean them up, now honestly its not the best paintwork but TBF the car is 7 years old and has been used as a daily driver for the 4 years we've had it.

All you need to do is put the key in and drive it, really is a quick car and does 45mpg without any effort.
    On a motorway run i've had 65mpg coming back from Edition ect...

Price is £3200 ono

Pics to go on tomorrow

PM for any more info!!
  2. basssound

basssound Member

3. Ashwebb

Ashwebb New Member

Hi mate. Would you be interested in splitting the mods?

Ash
  4. jordhurst

jordhurst New Member

hi mate very intersted in the car if you could get in touch to arrange a veiwing when suits you it would be appreiciated. 07527659691 thanks jordan ...