1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seat damage....

smoking_bob Aug 8, 2013

1. smoking_bob

smoking_bob Member

DSC00855.jpg DSC00856.jpg [HR][/HR]Anyone any Idea how to go about fixing this?

The interior is in excellent condition given the mileage and I wont be buying a replacement interior, if I could even find one. Sooo pi**ed about this. I lit a cigarette and the threw the lighter onto the passenger seat and the lighter stayed lit...I only noticed because of the smell. Ironically I have since quit smoking, though not because of this :)

Thanks in advance...

2. Sulli79

Sulli79 Active Member

You could find a replacement cover though that's unlikely now, but there was a blue alcantra cover for an s3 on eBay for 50 sheets or so, take the material to a retrimmer and see what they can do?

3. smoking_bob

smoking_bob Member

Yeah but is it the same shade? I have no idea what shade the Alcantara is!

4. Sulli79

Sulli79 Active Member

Actually just searched and can't find it now, typical! Maybe just get in touch with a local trimmer and see what they say

5. smoking_bob

smoking_bob Member

Yeah I'll have a look. But I've spent a fortune on her so far this year, so It will have to be a DIY job or cheap as chips....

6. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator DSG

7. smoking_bob

smoking_bob Member

Yeah, must change it to Quit_Smoking_bob lol

8. Bradderz_1988

Bradderz_1988 Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!

Exactly what i thought when i seen the username lol too funny !!