Seat Covers

MOSSY

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a good set of quality seat covers for the S3? At the moment I have some Snap On covers and with the leather seats, every time you move so does the seat cover, there realy pi55ing me off.

Seat covers for leather seats?
I think the answer is in the quaetion.

I assume he wants to protect his leather seats. I personally think that they all look naff and rather take the extra effort to care for the leather with creams or oils etc than hide them away.

i will second that request:->
being in a job that gets me absolutly filthy i would like to protect my seats from the workday drive home and i have yet to find a cover that actually fits let alone looks half decent.

tp&n

You are not supposed to put seat covers on them because of the airbags unless they do not cover where the bags inflate.

I dont think any leather care will protect from the likes of swarfe,oil and grease. Once you get swarfe on the seat it will just rip the leather apart. As I like to keep my car in excellent condition I will be fitting seat covers for the drive to work.

Not all of us can be so lucky and keep our hands clean at work.

[ QUOTE ]
khufu said:
you let a dog in your car? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Yeah, he loves it.
It never really used to bother me as I had an Astra Gsi and a quick hoover sorted out the slaver stains.
The problem is now that I've got the S3 and the little buggers used to a good blast out in the car, every time I pick up my car keys hes staright to the garage door, wagging his tail.
I think my dog is addicted to speed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

He sits in the passenger seat and braces himself for take off. He's used to my driving now and can sit there through most of the twisty roads, leaning into the bends, its quite funny really. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif