Seagulls Grr

motorbikez

Reaction score
Today I parked up in an empty car park in Workington
To eat my sarnies as I was eating an apple I noticed a seagull about 4ft from drivers door watching me eat my apple.Now normally I would throw seagulls a piece of bread or a biscuit but never chucked apple out as I didn't think it would eat it.

Anyway finished apple and was reading my paper when I heard a bump from rear passenger side of car,thought WTF was that as there was no other cars or people there.Got out of car and walked round and saw seagull 2ft off rear of car chased the f--ker away and noticed thumb nail size dent in rear cill.

Moral of the story give the gulls something to eat or run the f--kers over and from now on I'll be doing the latter no more treats from me.

Well, where i work we have a very large car park, which is located pretty close to an estuary.......and should I happen to give my motor a good wash and polish on the sunday, guaranteed some seagull will have dumped on it on by the monday evening.......
Whereas if I dont was and polish the motor it never gets crapped on.......

Weird that !

I hate pidgeons, I do lots of rural driving and the little feckers just sit in the road on some country lanes waiting to be hit, naturally I try my best to avoid them (dont need bad karma) but they are just the most stupidest creatures, especially when they are on the path and try to fly away across the road...