1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

- SDUK photography and photoshop

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by Adam_A3_, May 3, 2014.

1. Adam_A3_

Adam_A3_ Member

Hi guys

Hope this posts appropriate here.

Iv come across this sound photographer who as a hobby takes stunning pictures of cars. His facebook page is - SDUK photography. Part of what he does is photoshopping. For me, i wanted to see how my wheels would look in a different colour. I told him what styles to try. See below. I know this isnt my audi but i though alot of you could find this useful.

Original

Example one

Example two

So for anyone who wants ideas this guys you man. Also like his facebook page. Think he is based in scotland.

Attached Files:

2. S3_Jacko

S3_Jacko Well-Known Member

I'm sure i've heard about this guy Adam... Think hes based in Perth if its the same guy!?
  3. Adam_A3_

Adam_A3_ Member

I rate him. Made me decide on the new wheel colour for the rex. Red outer rims :). Hes a great guy too
  4. S3_Jacko

Yeah me and 1 of the other guys with a S3 are gonna go a run up the highlands sometime this month and i'm sure it was him that was talking about this guy..
  5. Paullie

Paullie Banana Menace!

Sammy's a really sound lad and an extremely gifted photographer and fellow Audi fan. I have known him since way back when I was a VXR owner. Some of his work is breathtaking. Paula :wub: xx
    Adam_A3_ likes this.
  6. manor13

manor13 Active Member

Fort William down thru glen Coe is a good run if the weathers good Watch out for the midges.
  7. S3_Jacko

Yeah man... Done that run quite a few times... Lovely place and always in awe everytime I do...

I work up in Fort William quite a bit