Sd card

a4quat

Reaction score
I have an a4 with the concert head unit, I have added my music onto an sd card and most of the songs will not play because the head unit says the tracks are damaged! Although I can play the same songs through my phone via the aux cable that plugs under the armrest. Any ideas anyone?

I have an a4 with the concert head unit, I have added my music onto an sd card and most of the songs will not play because the head unit says the tracks are damaged! Although I can play the same songs through my phone via the aux cable that plugs under the armrest. Any ideas anyone?
Hi not sure if this is much help but I have the Audi navigation plus system in my car with Bose sound system. When loading the tracks on to the memory card I have to remove all dashes, full stops and brackets from the track name other wise it simply refuses to play them. It will be an idea to try that.

Also, how old is your car? early Concert systems only had 4GB support, I think it SD/CD on the button, later ones with MEDIA supported 32GB I think.

Also, how old is your car? early Concert systems only had 4GB support, I think it SD/CD on the button, later ones with MEDIA supported 32GB I think.
It's a 61 plate, the only sd card I have available is a 32gb! Do you think it would be worth trying a smaller sd card to transfer my music onto?

Hi not sure if this is much help but I have the Audi navigation plus system in my car with Bose sound system. When loading the tracks on to the memory card I have to remove all dashes, full stops and brackets from the track name other wise it simply refuses to play them. It will be an idea to try that.
I'm guessing that isn't a ten minute job

I'm guessing that isn't a ten minute job
Certainly not I had like 250+ tracks I had to alter when I initially come across the issue but learnt my lesson ever since. Hope you get it sorted pal