1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SD card / MP3 help please

Turk1sh Jan 11, 2013

1. Turk1sh

Turk1sh New Member

I have just copied my iPod content to a 32gb SD card but the player in my A4 doesn't seem to recognise it. I have tried the original file format and also converting to MP3 and no joy.

Any ideas / suggestions??

Once the card is in the player it saying loading files - does this take long? The display on the dash says no files straight away

is there a max size SD card I can use

This is frustrating so any help in layman terms please ;)

2. Turk1sh

Turk1sh New Member

Does anyone post on here???

3. phil_w

phil_w Active Member VCDS Map User Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group Team Brill Red

Can you give us an idea of what year your car is?

4. Turk1sh

Turk1sh New Member

2007 A4 S Line SE Avant B7

5. phil_w

phil_w Active Member VCDS Map User Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group S-line owners group Team Brill Red

Ah - so no newer Hc cards allowed - just older standard SD - 2Gb max although there are a few 4gb standard ones kicking about on amazon and the like...

6. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Regional Rep Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

As phil said, large 16GB+ SDHC cars are only compatible with RNS-E MK2's in the A3.

7. phil_w

8. Turk1sh

Turk1sh New Member

Cheers guys as I thought!

One more question once my new card arrive and I fill them with S Club 7 how long dose it take to load once I insert the card in the player? Seconds / minutes ???

9. Turk1sh

Turk1sh New Member

Any one??